Hello organizers!

Exciting times!

While the international jury is finishing up their final round in Montage,
and the international team is preparing the communications and award
ceremony ahead, I wanted to let you know that we will be sending our Grant
Request for WLM 2023 to the WMF next week.
I have pulled together a summary of the request
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2023/2023-24_Intl_Team_Funding_Proposal>
for you to read (and respond to, if you'd like) that highlights the key
focus areas in our proposal, the priorities for 2023-2024 and the budget
requested. Different from previous years, the budget will span for 1,5
years as proposed in February
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants_talk:Programs/Wikimedia_Community_Fund/Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2022-23_International_Coordination_and_Prizes/Midpoint_Report>,
to align with WM Austria's fiscal year to ease workflows and lessen
workload for the international volunteers

Please let us know what you think, and if there are any questions: the
deadline for responses is Tuesday March 21st.

Best,
Ciell