Dear Bright,

Yes, of course! It's not late at all. The course will be available at all
times, without a deadline, as it's a self-paced course with computer-graded
exercises.
If you are interested, here's the link for it again: *OpenRefine for
Wikimedia Commons: the basics*
<https://learn.wiki/courses/course-v1:Wikimedia-Foundation+WMF_GLAM001+2023/about>
.

Hoping you are able to join!