It seems there was an error in yesterday's message, the link to the Telegram group was wrong. If you are interested to join you can find it here: https://web.telegram.org/a/#-1001628171545

My apologies if this caused confusion,
Manfred

Am 22.05.2024 um 18:14 schrieb Mohammed Awal Alhassan:
The WLM telegram group requests for a code in an attempt to join but I can't seem to find any code provided. How can I join the group?

On Wed, May 22, 2024, 1:30 PM Philip Kopetzky <philip.kopet...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi,

    just to correct the statement on the rapid grants, if you're a
    community in the CEE region or Central Asia, there is no rapid
    grant cycle because there is no money left. One alternative for
    CEE communities would be to apply for a microgrant:
    https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Hub/Microgrants .

    Best, Philip

    On Wed, 22 May 2024 at 14:58, manfred.werner