Google Docs is confusing for me, please send it to my Yahoo e-mail address, 
which is haltermannews at yahoo dot com.

----- Original Message ----
From: Mike Halterman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Wikimania general list (open subscription) <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 8:46:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Wikimania-l] [Foundation-l] For Wikimania 2008 bidders

Since I'm dealing with a lot of writing for the bid, please send it to me, and 
I'll share it with the rest of the bid team (which for clarification, would be 
Andrew, Hillary, Matt, Craig, Jessica and Andrea).

-Mike
Atlanta

----- Original Message ----
From: Titan Deng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Wikimania general list (open subscription) <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 8:42:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Wikimania-l] [Foundation-l] For Wikimania 2008 bidders

Hi, Mike,

I got a message from Craig which said he is interested in taking a look. So who 
should I
 add to the budget doc? You or Craig?

Thanks.
Theodoranian


2007/9/14, Mike Halterman <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Please use my Yahoo! e-mail address and send the budget to me; I will take the 
budget for our team.

-Mike
Atlanta


----- Original Message ----
From: Titan Deng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
To: Wikimedia Foundation Mailing List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Wikimania general 
list (open subscription) <
[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 12:24:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Wikimania-l] [Foundation-l] For Wikimania 2008 bidders


I have already added Mido from Alexandria.

Regards,
Theodoranian


2007/9/14, Mido <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:


Thanks Theodoranian, appreciated :)

Best regards,
Mido [Mohamed Ibrahim] - Alexandria bid team

On 9/13/07, Titan Deng <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> Hi, Wikimania 2008 bidders,
>
> I was informed by an Alexandria bidder that it is necessary for bidders to
> take a look of the WM07 budget, for your better imagination and
> calculation.


> I would love to share these information with you, and I have already
> started
> to write a summary report in detail for better organization of  Wikimania.
> (Though it is still in Chinese currently)

> As a member of the Wikimania 2008 bidding jury, I hope every bidding team
> are on the same ground. So, there's nothing I have already told to
> Alexandria.
>
> The budget is in my Google docs and spreadsheets. I think it will be good

> that every bidding team could let one person to read the WM07 budget.
> However, we had signed some agreements with confidential obligations, so I
> hope that the person who I share the budget with could help me on this.

> Don't show it to people not related to your bidding. If it is not hard for
> you to follow, then please inform me the person's email. :)
>
> Titan Deng | Theodoranian
> Wikimania 2007 Coordinator

> _______________________________________________

> foundation-l mailing list
> 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l
>



--
- Arabic Wikipedia: 
http://ar.wikipedia.org/  "Share your knowledge"
_______________________________________________

foundation-l mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-l










      Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  
Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.


_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]

http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l











      Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who 
knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.







       
____________________________________________________________________________________
Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell. 
http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

Reply via email to