( no answer , no moeney for lazy wikipedia !)

Hello

for the Articel site I will give you a new and old idea.

On all websites we see menues on top.

But not here .

How can we change this?

Yes ;-) make a top menue where its wanted and needed.

eg a sub-menu "references"

"dialogs" "words"

for all "important short sentences a polititian told us "
sometimes we find somehwere in longt text sites

but not ordered on one site...

the references on bottom are ok, but the main text is mixed with

doing and telling etc....

I think the words and speaches of a person should be on a sub site

and with this order:

Articel________________________________________________________-

                       ____SubMenue__Speaches__Pressarticles__

2016-12-03

"He said that........."

(reference:.....)

So we get a ordered overview of many things as
I red many articles which are not ordered
in time line.

and mixed in i very wild style....

wanna  do this or not ?

you can make this automatically ,
If someone writes it o the main site

there can be a button-option to copy it to the sub site with date and
"ref" and he has not to make a new entry.

tell me your idea.

I can write your sponsors if you want ;-)

Obama , no problem....

Regards
Toni

Wikimedia-DE-BY E-Mail-Verteiler