Okay, Will do as soon as I get the details. However, at the moment, the
details are:

Venue: Campus of Koforidua Technical University (will confirm exact hall,
but simply get to Koforidua Campus. Immediately you get there, you'll see
me standing there, trust me.)
DateTime: November 2, 2016 at 11 am

Theme: "Welcome to the Wikimedia World" (Just came up with this on the fly,
lol)