Apart from using a vandalized version of [[Pyramid]] and a graphically horrendous capital I, there are some nice elements in a generally good layout.

The key improvement needed (and WAP has made this evident to more people) is to stop wasting real estate on more and more nested top bars and side bars. Even with a modern 15.2 inch laptop many pages have threir contents squeezed enough by the OS, browser and MW bars that there is little room left for infoboxes, TOCs, pictures, tables and navboxes.

There is also a desire to "visualise" that may be applied where it is not needed. We do not need the interface to show us the relation between the number of articles on arts and the number of articles on humanities - this is not necessarily a useful statistic for researchers, and even less so for readers.