Thomas writes:
> You could also model banner fatigue properly, which could be very useful.

Yes, a detailed model of banner fatigue would be fascinating.

It's certainly something studied by many groups in different contexts;
ideally we'd learn from published analysis, and then see deviations from
the norm in our own context.  It's quite likely that the context changes
between donation appeals and other messages; understanding this better
would also help us rotate global sitenotices more effectively.

Zack - thank you for sharing so much detail about the process.
James - thank you for your nuanced statistical comments; something we could
use more of.

SJ

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266