I'd like to point out that Wikimedia Ă–sterreich has good relationships
with OKFN Austria.
We had people from OKFN in our latest TV show (broadcast on March 4th,
19:30 CET on BR-alpha) and we are thinking about a joint-venture to set
up a public Open Data portal for Austria.

/Manuel

Lausanne, +41 (21) 34066-22 - www.wikimedia.ch