Hello dear Armenian friends,

it is a great joy for me to see this happen. Next time when I come to Yerevan we need to record the traditional dances :-)

Greetings
Ting

Am 3/27/2013 9:26 PM, schrieb Bence Damokos:
Dear all,

I am happy to announce that the the WMF Board of Trustees have resolved to
recognize Wikimedia Armenia as the newest Wikimedia chapter:
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Armenia

This group has  already put a lot of effort into promoting Wikipedia and
the other projects in Armenia on their road to recognition and I am really
looking forward to hearing of their future endeavours.

Please give a warm welcome to Wikimedia Armenia!

Best regards,
Bence
(Affiliations Committee)