Le 2013-04-18 11:37, David Gerard a écrit :
On 18 April 2013 10:27, Mathieu Stumpf <psychosl...@culture-libre.org> wrote:

I didn't read the tweeter EULA, as I don't use it. Does it feet our general policy[1]? If no, as one may easily expect, then you have a definitive
answer to your "why not".

You could tweet from a button without WMF sending data to Twitter, so
that's not a problem.

I don't understand what you mean, sorry. Do you mean "publish a short message" on a talk page of a WMF project? If so, I can't see the difference with what you can already do. If you mean publish something on tweeter while browsing a WMF project, I can't see the point. I'm sure most users know they can have more than one tab/window at a time. If the point is to gather relevant information on a specific page elsewhere than the talk page, then to my mind it's a really bad idea.

Those said, I don't use Twitter in the first place, so I really have no idea what kind of gap you would like to fill with your feature.

--
Association Culture-Libre
http://www.culture-libre.org/