Le 2013-04-26 19:57, Samuel Klein a écrit :
On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 1:24 PM, Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoe...@gmx.net> wrote:
* Erik Moeller wrote:
Are there open source MT efforts that are close enough to merit
scrutiny?

Wiktionary. If you want to help free software efforts in the area of
machine translation, then what they seem to need most is high quality
data about words, word forms, and so on, in a readily machine-usable
form, and freely licensed.

Yes.  Finding a way to capture and integrate the work OmegaWiki has
done into a new Wikidata-powered Wiktionary would be a useful start.
And we've already sort of claimed the space (though we are neglecting
it) -- it's discouraging to anyone else who might otherwise try to
build a brilliant free structured dictionary that we are *so close* to
getting it right.

If you have suggestions on Wiktionnaries future, please consider to share them on https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiktionary_future

--
Association Culture-Libre