Le 2013-05-23 19:03, phoebe ayers a écrit :
Perhaps of interest to many Wikimedians: the Endangered Languages project
recently launched a new layout, making it easier to find and submit
information on languages that are in the "catalog of endangered languages"
that they are building. Worth a look.
http://www.endangeredlanguages.com/

-- phoebe

Thank you for the link.

It seems to be the result of a realy huge work! Do you know if their solution to create interactive map is free software? I would love to have such a tool within wikimedia. To my mind, it would be really useful for geographic and historical articles. Having a tool that would enable to "watch events propagation through time and localisation on a map" would be awesome, and it seems to me that their software is almost all that.

--
Association Culture-Libre
http://www.culture-libre.org/