Dear Sue:

Please assign someone to create community advocacy RFCs, preferably at
least twice monthly. Then you would be happy and would not have to
leave. You are a better Executive Director than anyone I can imagine
the people on the "connectors list" might know, or you would be if you
paid your people more and took my advice about statistics more often,
i.e., on using multivariate analysis instead of A/B testing.

In any case, I hope you are well. Please visit the interstellar
sleeper ship prototypes in the Lagrange Point region in Second Life
when you get the time.

Best regards,

James Salsman