Hi,
I didn't say that people with thats are not proffesionals. I have multiple
myself also.
I am saying that the page has a lay-out with pictures that all fit together and
are specially made for that page. I believe you shouldn't destroy the lay-out
or style by adding "personal" pictures. Otherwhise you should lose the style
completly.
Secondly we are a world wide organisation, and there are still enough countries
where tats are not accepted yet. So it can be wise to try to minimise the
things on pictures that can be offensive for some people.
And as last. Brandon places his tattoo first and makes his face blurry. Thats
why I started posting. If both the tattoo would be vissible and his face I
wouldn't have any problems at all.
Ed