Hello,

I think that for beginners things must be as simple and clear as
possible. Make them manipulate the preferences at the beginning of the
session is already complicated and a waste of time. Don't forget that
beginners already have to learn so many things quickly, so the more
you can reduce, the better.
Actually I'd prefer to have a model wiki that looks like Wikipedia but
is best suited to use in trainings.

Kind regards
Ziko

Dr. Ziko van Dijk
voorzitter / president Wikimedia Nederland

Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland
Postbus 167
3500 AD Utrecht
http://wikimedia.nl