On 31/12/2013 15:01, Yann Forget wrote:
2013/12/31 ??? <wiki-l...@phizz.demon.co.uk>

Isn't that the attitude that got Kim Dotcom into trouble?
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2013/12/us-unveils-the-
case-against-kim-dotcom-revealing-e-mails-and-financial-data/

This is a typical trolling. Comparing Megaupload with Wikimedia Commons?
Don't you have better (constructive) arguments?

I'm comparing your attitude that rather than fixing the known copyright issues upfront one should await complaints before addressing, to be similar to that exhibited by megaupload. An attitude that is essentially one of "We'll get away with it for as long as possible, until someone complains." Meanwhile falsely advertising that the content is free to use.