Unfortunatly they will go back to Sweden on Sunday (that part of the
project was only one month). However, our local project manager is still
left, and he has a IEG grant [1] from WMF to setup a Wikipedia Center in
Mbazzi which will continue during the year. They too should probably get in
touch with each other.

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IEG/Mbazzi_Village_writes_Wikipedia

*Med vänliga hälsningar,Jan Ainali*

Verksamhetschef, Wikimedia Sverige <http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Huvudsida>
0729 - 67 29 48

*Tänk dig en värld där varje människa har fri tillgång till mänsklighetens
samlade kunskap. Det är det vi gör.*
Bli medlem. <http://blimedlem.wikimedia.se>

2014-02-10 Florence Devouard <anthe...@yahoo.com>:

> Great !
>
> I forward the information to Erina.
> Indeed, I saw that these two guys were key points fostering an increase of
> edits on the Luganda version. Erina should only be back in Uganda in a
> month, but sharing of information by email could be nice as well. How long
> are your ambassadors staying in Uganda ?
>
> Flo
>

> On 09/02/14 09:50, Jan Ainali wrote:
>
>> That is great news Florence!
>>
>> We have two Wikipedia ambassadors in Uganda right now (they actually had a
>> workshop at the Makerere University yesterday). I will ask them to contact
>> Erina, it might be valuable if they could share their experiences face to
>> face.
>>

>> *Med vänliga hälsningar,Jan Ainali*
>>
>> Verksamhetschef, Wikimedia Sverige <http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/
>> Huvudsida>
>>
>> 0729 - 67 29 48
>>

>> *Tänk dig en värld där varje människa har fri tillgång till mänsklighetens
>> samlade kunskap. Det är det vi gör.*
>> Bli medlem. <http://blimedlem.wikimedia.se>

>>  Hello everyone
>>>
>>> I am very happy to announce that we just hired our Wikipedian in
>>> Community
>>> for our Kumusha Takes Wiki project in Uganda. Her name is Erina Mukuta