Hi Phoebe,

Thanks for the swift reply. Please note that the proposal sent to AffCom by
the staff was /not/ the same proposal considered by the board. The
arguments presented with it, were not even close to the ones presented now
- it is unrealistic to expect AffCom to be able to provide any helpful
input to that. Also, please note this has been communicated to the board
before, and that you still chose to paint this unfair and unjust image.
Disappointing again.

But even /if/ affcom would have been consulted properly (which it wasn't),
then still you didn't consult the other stakeholders: affiliates, candidate
affiliates and the community at large.

Maybe the board had a reason to rush through this decision without
consultation, but I still haven't heard any satisfying argument for that.

However, dwindling in the past processes is only of limited use. What I
hope for is that the board members will finally commit to actually ask
input to all stakeholders before taking major decisions like this, and not
just the staff (and the committee if you really had that illusion).

Best,
Lodewijk
(I write this email entirely in a personal capacity)