*Epic thread unearthing!*

Thanks to everybody who added more information - Jan, Itzik, Nicolas,
Christoph, Siko & Jessie.

  Since apparently there was no Meta page for that(tm) (yet!) I went ahead
>> and
>> drafted <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jean-Frédéric/
>> Funding_programs
>>

> The relevant Meta page is https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants
> It was written mainly with information from the Wikimania 2011 session
> pad, so it may be slightly outdated. Can you please merge yours in

Nemo - I have no idea why we are moving to ElasticSearch: *you* should be
implemented as the search backend for Meta - and MediaWiki.org and Bugzilla
while we are at it ;-þ

The table is now merged in https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants.
Please fix any oversight I may have made in the process, and add any
missing information.

(It is my understanding that grantmaking programs will be a focus of the
next Wikimedia Conference - I look forward more conversation happening on
this topic!)

Cheers,
--
Jean-Fred