Hi all,
Just a reminder that we're hosting the first of 4 Individual Engagement
Grants proposal clinic Hangouts today, and it will begin a few hours from
now.

What: WMF grantmaking staff and IEG committee members will spend an hour
answering specific questions about IEGrant proposals, helping people create
their proposals, etc.  If you'd like to get or give advice about grant
proposals for this program in real time, please join us!

When: Friday, 7 March 2014, 0100 UTC (Note: This is still Thursday in many
time zones)

Where: https://plus.google.com/events/chbmi5iegel2kru9irbgveinoqk

We're hosting 3 more of these before the March 31 proposal deadline for
IEGrants, on different days and times to accommodate various timezones, so
if today doesn't work well for you please consider joining in one of the
coming weeks:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/Events#Upcoming_events

And, as always, we're happy to take questions via the usual wiki-channels
anytime - these sessions are just an experiment in providing some extra
fast help, with voice :)

Hope to see you there,
Siko

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IEG