In addition to Risker's comments, which I agree with 100%, I would further
request that any future survey of users be designed and supervised only by
someone with extensive expertise and experience in the field of survey
methodology.  Many previous surveys that have been done by the Foundation
have, despite a lot of hard work and effort put into them, suffered from
methodological flaws, either in the form of the questions asked or the way
that the user sample was selected.  The results have therefore not only
been useless in some cases, but in some cases actually misleading and thus
potentially damaging to the movement.

This is something that the Foundation has gotten better at over the years,
and since we're on the topic it's something I'd like them to stick to!

Cheers,
Craig