Hi folks,

Sorry for crossposting.

In past days Wikimedia Mexico had its first general assembly of members. In
that assembly we elected a new board for our non-profit association,
therefore we want to introduce you the new authorities. In advance, I tell
you that Ivan Martínez is WMMX president newly but now with a definitive
appointment.

Please, make the changes that you consider pertinent in Meta pages, mailing
lists and your personal directories.

*WMMX's first Annual General Assembly of Members*

As it is written in our bylaws we must hold an annual members general
assembly. Since our legal founding our board was and temporary one. On
March 1, 2014 we celebrate our first assembly where our president Iván
Martínez gave to members an inform of activities, we receive new members,
we vote the amount of the membership fee and we elect new board.

We have an excerpt of the act of that assembly which is in spanish:

https://mx.wikimedia.org/wiki/Primera_asamblea_general_ordinaria

*New Board*

As results of that assembly we have a new board which is definitive and
will serve two years, that is, till March 2016. You probably know some of
them and we hope you will know the rest of them soon. The appointment of
some of us just changed. So, this is the structure of our new definitive
board:

*- President: Iván Martínez. *
user:protoplasmakid
i...@wikimedia.mx / gala...@gmail.com
@protoplasmakid

*- Vicepresident: Gustavo Sandoval.*
user:correogsk
correo...@yahoo.com

*- Secretary: Carmen Alcázar*
user:Wotancito
car...@wikimedia.mx / wotanc...@gmail.com
@metik

*- Treasurer: Salvador Alcántar Morán*
user:salvador_alc
salvador.alcan...@wikimedia.mx / salvador1...@gmail.com
@salvador_alc

*- Board member: Alan Lazalde*
user:Alanlazd
alan.laza...@gmail.com
@alanlzd

*- Board member: José Flores*
user:Padaguan
pepe....@gmail.com
@padaguan

Wish us good luck in this new stage as chapter as we hope you have the same
in your projects.

Best regards!

--
*Salvador Alcántar*