Tanti auguri!!!

M.

El 06/04/2014 03:25 p.m., Cristian Consonni escribió:
Hi all,

yesterday April 6th, 2014, in Florence at "The Impact Hub" Wikimedia
Italia held his general assembly which comprised the vote on the final
budget for 2013 and the budget for 2014 the election of 3 new board
members[*].

The new board is:
* Andrea Zanni, President
* Simone Cortesi, Vice-president (newly elected)
* Luca Martinelli, Secretary (newly elected)
* Cristian Consonni, Treasurer
* Ginevra Sanvitale, Director of Programmes (newly elected)

Please join me in applauding the new members and wishing them good luck :-)

We would also like to thank Alessio Guidetti, Lorenzo Losa, Francesco
Tarantini and Frieda Brioschi for their service in the board.

Cristian Consonni

[*] Wikimedia Italia adopted since last year to have two-year long
board mandates with staggered deadlines so we will be electing either
2 or 3 board members each year.

"*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."
Carlos Manuel Colina
Vicepresidente
A.C. Wikimedia Venezuela
RIF J-40129321-2