I have been incredibly impressed with Bence's leadership of AffCom (and I don't
offer that praise lightly). It was not an easy year to be chair, and he handled
it with a level of grace and wisdom which I envy. I appreciate everything you
continue to do for our movement.

Carlos and Cynthia have the complete support of AffCom - I am very confident
they will not disappoint us. I look forward to helping execute AffCom's plans
for this year and excited to see our new officers in action. :)

-Greg aka varnent
AffIliations Committee Member

Sent from my iPhone - a more detailed response may be sent later.