I would love to see the Foundation support archive.org and
webcitation.org. I have seen dozens of community members express hopes
for Foundation monetary support of both continued survival and faster
response time for both. But I am not aware of any acknowledgement from
the Foundation other than Jimmy saying that he hoped someone would
help them apply for grants. Did anyone in the Foundation ever do that?

And in line with my hopes that the Foundation will some day start
acting in direct support of the volunteer community, I would love to
see some direct financial support for e.g. paywatch.org and
healthcare-now.org.

Systematic polling of the community is the correct way to decide the
allocation of scarce resources. We need more than the goals that were
set back when the community was growing apparently exponentially. We
need something that proves to editors, would-be editors, and former
editors that the Foundation is trying to improve their lives.