> Not really. Generally people are concerned about
> a) giving legitimacy to an organised group for consensus manipulation, ad
> hominem attacks and harassment of wikimedian;
> 2) getting distracted by hypothetically legitimate but secondary or
> irrelevant issues.
>
> Nemo

Hi Nemo, thanks for the feedback!

RE: 2) I'm not sure what you mean by "people." Has this been discussed
elsewhere? I doubt that everyone on this list shares your viewpoint on
these issues. Is it a particular group that you're referring to?

RE: a) I haven't heard your full perspective on Wikipediocracy, and
I'd like to hear more. I honestly don't know if this is the right
forum to discuss it or not. Do you know of a better one? Would you
rather take this offline? Generally speaking, I prefer to discuss
things in forums where others can benefit.

In any case, please help inform me one way or another. Talk to you soon.

,Wil