On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 7:26 PM, Erik Moeller <e...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> It’s my great pleasure to tell you that Rachel diCerbo is joining us
> as Director of Community Engagement (Product), starting today. In this
> role, Rachel will manage the community liaison team (Keegan Peterzell,
> Sherry Snyder, Nick Wilson, and Erica Litrenta) and ensure that our
> technical projects receive community engagement support throughout
> their development.

Welcome to Wikimedia, Rachel!

I'm looking forward to you getting to know everyone and building our
department.

I'd like to extend a special thanks to Erik, Howie, Maggie and Philippe for
their dedication to getting this department set up, understanding and
embracing the importance of community engagement in software development.
We've work ahead of us :)

--
Keegan Peterzell
Community Liaison, Product