On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 6:24 AM, Wil Sinclair <w...@wllm.com> wrote:
> I'm starting a thread with the correct title, so that everyone knows
> that we're discussing whether I should be banned and for what reasons.

Like Sam said in another thread, I doubt you would be blocked on this
list, and there would be an uproar if it happened.  Put on moderation,
maybe, if necessary to slow you down, but the month is nearly over...
;-)

And the 30 posts soft limit is very soft at times (for certain
people?? :P), and I hope the list admins will be lenient here in these
circumstances.  See

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/wiki/foundation/255082?do=post_view_threaded

I've asked "When did the post limit start?" at

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia-l#Post_limit

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 9:05 AM, C. Scott Ananian
<canan...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> It seems to me that the community is going out of its way to accomodate Wil
> in the hope that we can salvage the life partner of our new ED as a
> productive contributor.

I dont know about 'salvage', but I agree with your point ;-)

He has a lot of energy, and is interested in the hard questions.  A
great 'meta' contributor in the making, I hope.

--
John Vandenberg