On 29/05/2014, Austin Hair <adh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ́Fae,
>
> You just did. Arguably, you did even worse by throwing the allegation
> out there without substantiation. Nobody's asking you to be friends
> with Greg Kohs—it's no secret that I'm not—but you're dredging up
> off-list history for no productive reason I can discern.
>
> Since I'm responsible for seeing to it that he's not able to defend
> himself here, I feel compelled to ask that you at least keep the
> mudslinging off this list.
>
> Austin

Thanks Austin.

As Austin is a list moderator, I take this as an official public
warning to me, from the list moderators, that my way of highlighting
to Wil of the nature of who he was actively promoting on this list,
was not acceptable behaviour by me on this list.

My email was not intended as an allegation nor mudslinging, but as an
assertion of publicly documented fact. It should be noted that Andreas
Kolbe provided links and extracts of the evidence on this list at
<http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimedia-l/2014-May/072154.html>.
Kohs' use of a word that demeans and derides all gay people was not
acceptable on Wikipediocracy, the website that Kohs owns, and after
some discussion there, was removed from public view under the site
terms of use(*). I am certain that Andreas would be happy to address
further questions by direct email to him as a Wikipediocracy moderator
with access to the original material, rather than continuing to
correspond about it on this public forum with only links available of
partial representations of it.

* - Wikipediocracy's terms include "You agree not to post any abusive,
obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated
or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country,
the country where “Wikipediocracy” is hosted or International Law."

Wil remains free to post exactly how he pleases on any forum, this is
up to his discretion, I hope he continues to enjoy and respect the
freedom to do so.

My apologies to readers of this list for any misunderstanding that my
taking part might have caused. It was not my intention to abuse any
free speech rights for anyone else, but to fairly exercise my own with
regard to a serious incident of LGBT interest.

Thanks,
Fae