----- оригінальне повідомлення -----
Тема: Wikimedia Ukraine's anniversary
Від кого: Levon Azizian <levonaziz...@bigmir.net>
Кому: wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Копія: Правління Вікімедіа Україна <bo...@wikimedia.in.ua>
Відправлено: 31.05.2014 18:40,

Today, our organization celebrates anniversary - 5 years from the date
of creation.

Exactly 5 years ago, on May 31, 2009, in Kyiv was held the constituent
meeting, which approved the bylaws and elected its first Board of the new
organization, known as Wikimedia Ukraine.

Our community has gone through a long and difficult path. Birthday of
Wikimedia Ukraine for our community is the third remarkable date this
year. On January 30 was the 10th anniversary of the establishment of
Ukrainian Wikipedia and on May 12 Ukrainian Wikipedia has crossed the
threshold of 500 000 articles.

We want to thank to Wikimedia Foundation Inc. for their help, to our
neighboring communities for fruitful cooperation with us and of course
to our community for their contributions!

Regards, Levon Azizian
Deputy chair
Wikimedia Ukraine

--