On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 4:19 PM, Todd Allen <toddmal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Would WMF, being in the US, need to worry about this to any greater degree
> than it worries about, say, Chinese publishing restrictions, or UK
> "superinjunctions"?

First, WMF operates globally, and while I took pains as general
counsel, just as the WMF legal team does now, to limit exposure around
the world, it is a mistake to suppose that jurisdictional protections
are invariably impenetrable. See my discussion here on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqQOvxyj66w .

Second, the ECJ decision can be used to go after editors individually,
or organized WMF-affiliated groups.

--Mike