On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 8:37 AM, Samuel Klein <meta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any thought of making metrics updates more machine-readable,
> exposing data/metrics/timelines?  Right now the excellent data is
> flattened into slides, and then further flattened into a single pdf.

If anyone is seeking more data on the project-wide or feature-related
metrics we typically discuss, there are several tools available. Other than
the Report Card [1] and stats.wikimedia.org, probably the best resource is
our extensive list of dashboards on Meta.[2] Those provide a lot of
structured data over time. The format for the Reviews are slides since the
primary intended audience of the Quarterly Reviews is still
internal-facing.

Steven

1. http://reportcard.wmflabs.org/
2. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Data/Dashboards