Hm. If we're assigning some special status to Meta-level committees, there
are many more of them in addition to the Board, AffCom and FDC. Just to
name some of them: we have 4 grants committees that I know of, the board's
Audit Committee which has some non-Board members, the Research Committee,
and the Ombudsman Commission. We also have some Meta and Outreach groups
like the volunteers who produce This Month in Education, This Month in
GLAM, and the weekly Tech News.

At one time I compiled a list of Meta committees because there was some
discussion that we might have a combined annual or semi-annual recruiting
drive for committee openings which would save some time and emails.

Pine