Good points, Lane. Such things were possibly discussed before, but it's the
first time that I see it it spelled out like this.

This approach should be advertised a bit somehow, so that the researchers
know how to do it ethically and for everybody's benefit, and so that the
experienced Wikipedians would know not to start answering such surveys.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬