Hm. I wonder if the engineering community liason role could be adapted to
address the suggestIons here. Also I would like to know what the liasons
currently do besides file bug reports and respond to dev process questions,
which are good to do but not what I would call strategic change management.
I think the role of this department is under development anyway after
Rachel's arrival so this is a good time for the questions raised in this
thread. I'm pinging Rachel to ask her to comment.

MzMcbride, I'm not sure that WMF is overstaffed, but I would like to see
more specific performance metrics for some groups. The FDC commented on
this as well and I hope WMF is taking that to heart. I'm pinging Garfield
for comment on that portion of this discussion.

Pine