Steven Walling wrote:
> The community liaisons put in a lot of blood, sweat,
> and tears to advocate not only *to* the community,
> but *for* it within the Foundation.

How is the effectiveness of their advocacy of the community measured?

Back when I was the only wikimedian speaking out in support of grants to
individuals, at least two (three if I remember right, over the years) of
the community liaisons were stridently opposed to the point of being rude
and insulting, one even going so far as to say they would leave the
movement if individual grants ever came to pass. I'm glad that their
relative effectiveness has finally been measured as more effective per
dollar than grants to chapters.

Who can I ask to advocate in support of me getting unbanned on Meta? I was
banned there because I was accused by Foundation staff of violating a
research policy which had never been adopted.