Dear all,

Since many have asked why I'm stepping off the board when my term ends Dec
2014: there's no dramatic reason - it's the compulsions of time. Being on
the WMF board is immensely satisfying but also a big time commitment that I
find increasingly hard to sustain.

I intend to be around in the movement, doing other things.

Best
Bishakha