Dear Wikimedians,

We have put out a statement on the CIS-A2K's FDC proposal discussion here [1]. As you will note the statement reflects on some of the critical points of feedback that we received and outlines the steps that we have taken and plan to take.

On behalf of everyone at CIS, we thank the Wikimedians, WMIN EC, FDC Staff, FDC Members and the WMF Board who actively engaged with our FDC proposal. We have learnt some useful lessons because of the FDC discussions and assure you that we will continue to improve upon our programmatic efficiency, efficacy, accountability and transparency.

Apologies, that this mail is coming at least a couple of weeks late.

Best,
Vishnu [[User:Visdaviva]]
Program Director (A2K)
CIS, India