IMHO a simple table, maybe even a wikitable, would suffice for the initial
iteration. We can get much more fancy later.

Of course, if Infoboxes/Persondata on these Wikipedias were to use some Lua
magic, biographies with e.g. mismatching birthdates could automatically be
added to a maintenance category...

Cheers,
Magnus

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijs...@gmail.com