On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 11:48 PM, Erik Moeller <e...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> [1] http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Task_force

I meant to say - the one example where we've tried targeted task
forces that I can think of was this one, as part of the strategy
process years ago. IIRC some of the task forces were pretty
productive, though the integration of their work in the final end
product was inconsistent. If product-related task forces actually were
part of the process of influencing the backlog, examining
data/findings, adding potential requirements, etc., that might be a
compelling way to work together.

--
Erik Möller