Congratulations Belgium. Douze points.

On behalf of the Board of Wikimedia Nederland, best wishes! We're looking
forward to cooperation and collaboration in the future. Wikimedia Nederland
is prepared to support Wikimedia Belgium in the founding process and
thereafter. However, you're out on your own to gather the required number
of people in one place to sign the founding papers.

Ad Huikeshoven

Ad Huikeshoven

Bestuurslid / Board member Wikimedia Nederland
Internationaal / International Affairs
Educatieprogramma / Education Program

tel.    (+31) (0)70 3608510
mob. (+31) (0)6 40293574

Steun vrije kennis! Kijk op wikimedia.nl
<http://www.wikimedia.nl/pagina/doneren-aan-wikimedia-nederland>
*Postadres*:                                                 * Bezoekadres:*
Postbus 167                                                Mariaplaats 3
3500 AD  Utrecht                                         Utrecht

ABNAMRO NL33 ABNA 0497164833 - Kamer van Koophandel 17189036