On Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 3:44 AM, Federico Leva (Nemo) <nemow...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> (*) No official numbers exist... but I already opened one thread on
> transparency this week.

Just to clarify so that I know what you're looking and can try and
prioritize it. You are looking for the total number of eligible voters so
that we can determine the actual turn out percentage? It could be a bit of
a pain because of the lack of SUL and the fact that people can be eligible
on multiple wikis but if I assume that 'same name = duplicate' then it
shouldn't take too much manual jiggering after the scripts run. I will try
to do that this afternoon (Sunday).

I always intended to release more stats after the last election (and I know
you've asked before), sadly issues came up in the pipeline and other work
over came it priority wise so at the moment it would have to be in my
personal time I do still want too or to find someone else who is able too
:(.

James Alexander
Legal and Community Advocacy
Wikimedia Foundation