On 05.10.2014 19:44, Risker wrote:
On 5 October 2014 13:35, Yaroslav M. Blanter <pute...@mccme.ru> wrote:

On 05.10.2014 14:24, John Mark Vandenberg wrote:

On Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 3:49 PM, Itzik - Wikimedia Israel
<it...@wikimedia.org.il> wrote:

Pine,

I think most of the staff (not sure specifically about Danny) have
"normal" (not WMF) accounts which are eligible to vote, and they should not
be voting from two accounts anyway.

Cheers
Yaroslav

Speaking as one of the election monitors for the last election,
we specifically checked for those types of duplicate votes, and would have
de-activated the earliest vote(s) keeping only the last one.  As it
happens, nobody did that; the only votes we needed to strike were test
votes.[1]

Risker/Anne

Thanks Anne. By no means was my intention to suggest that anybody has done it in the past or wants to do it in the future. My point was that many staffers are community members in their free time, and they may be eligible to vote as volunteers - meaning we are probably talking about even smaller numbers of people who may need special treatment to meet eligibility rules.

Cheers
Yaroslav