Congratulations, Jake!

Please count me in for TWL type of efforts in India and in Indian languages.

Cheers,
Vishnu

On Tuesday 07 October 2014 09:13 AM, Steven Zhang wrote:
Congrats buddy. You've earned it

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Oct 2014, at 2:40 pm, Keilana <keilanaw...@gmail.com> wrote:

A big big congratulations to Jake! His work is so important to our mission.

-Emily

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 10:07 PM, Anasuya Sengupta <asengu...@wikimedia.org>