Dear all,

It is our pleasure to announce of the recognition [1] of the Wikimedians of
Bulgaria User Group. Bulgarian User Group will be an important part of the
Wikimedia Central and Eastern Europe.

I would like to thank the fellow Bulgarian Wikimedians for their hard work
over the years. They have several projects running and a significant number
of talented contributors to those projects. We hope that they will continue
their hard work actively so we will get more contributors as well as
initiatives to make knowledge free and easily accessible in Bulgaria.

Please join us to give them a warm welcome!

Tanvir

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/ResolutionsWikimedians_of_Bulgaria_User_Group_-_Liaison_approval,_November_2014

--