Let me try to explain if you just excuse my foul language: RussiaToday is a
sovereign democracy who may decide that western pedophiles like Pyotr
Ilyich Czajkowski or Vladimir Nabokov or Reaganist AIDS weaklings like
Rudolph Nureyev may be demonized as Unrussian and must not be depicted
nonnegatively in front of Russia's minors.  This is not how i would handle
it but it works to intimidate the islamic west from expanding
disrespectfully into the Soviet empire.