> Would it be possible for interested organizations to get in touch with
the Foundation in order to get help in this regard?

> Best
> Claudia

Hi Claudia,

Thank you for the appreciation and your help - as so many others on this
list - in thinking through this questionnaire and next steps. Thanks too
for raising the question of languages; a critical one. In the introduction
to the questionnaire, we do say that if language is an issue (as we well
understand it could be), folks should contact Winifred (
orgeffectiven...@wikimedia.org for convenience) for any support around
this. If the deadlines need to be pushed back for that reason, we can
certainly work that out together.

Warmly,

Anasuya