Salvador A, 05/12/2014 08:05:

 From your answer to Scott I read that those are only statistics from
enwiki, do you know if the same happened in eswiki or, conversely, eswiki
grow the number of views? In the last case I could assume that we are
"converting" English readers into Spanish readers and it might be taken as
a normal "migration". Although in the first case I would be worried because
we are loosing those readers definitely and it would be needed adjust some
strategies in our country.

https://stats.wikimedia.org/wikimedia/squids/SquidReportPageViewsPerCountryTrends.htm#Mexico answers this question, unless the multi-year trend changed in 2014. With some digging in the nearby pages and archives you can probably see the data for 2014 as well. (With all the usual disclaimers on those reports.)

Nemo