Also, if anyone's interested in the latest news on Wikimedia UK's
governance, do have a look at our most recent governance audit - further
info here:

https://blog.wikimedia.org.uk/2014/11/final-report-on-wikimedia-uk-governance-released/

Some quotes include;

*“The charity has very largely addressed the 50 recommendations found
within the original review. WMUK has developed very quickly, and the
charity has clearly put a lot of effort into ensuring that its governance
now meets best practice expectations. It has a cohesive, skilled and
experienced board in place. They have a clear understanding of the
charity’s vision and mission”.*

*“For the stage that Wikimedia is in its life cycle it compares well with
similar UK charities. Its transparency about its procedures is a beacon of
best practice, and its conflicts of interest procedures are robust and
well-tested”.*

Regards,

Chris